The Library has upgraded to Ebsco's Academic Search Complete. Complete is a multi-disciplinary database, with full-text for more than 9,000 periodicals, including more than 7,500 peer-reviewed journals, as well as indexing for more than 13,000 journals.
Dates of Coverage: 1887-present
Coverage of Subjects: archaeology, astronomy, biology, chemistry, engineering, ethnic and multicultural studies, food science, general science, geography, geology, law, mathematics, music, physics, psychology, religion and theology, women's studies, and other fields.
Access: Available through the Library's Homepage (click on Search@UW tab, or click on "Databases by Subject" link)
How do I access through my mobile device or add it as an app?
- Default search is Academic Search Complete or select "Choose Databases" to search other EBSCO products.
- Supported devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Blackberry, Android Smartphones, Windows Smartphones, Dell Axim, Palm, Pocket PC
- Off-campus access supported with campus logon.
- Click on the link above. Select "EBSCOhost iPhone/iPod Touch Apllication." Enter your email address to send download instructions, access key and a link to the App store. App is free.
- Supported devices: Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- Off-campus access supported with successful installation of app.