Featured LRES 380 Intern: Brianna Mason

What have the Library interns been up to this semester? We are excited to feature our LRES 380 interns over the course of the next few weeks. This week we feature Brianna Mason who worked on some interesting projects this semester.
Interested in academic librarianship? Check out our LRES 380 Internship course.
Name: Brianna Mason
Hometown: Green Bay, WI
Major: English
What project did you work on this semester? I created a movie showing how Stevie Pointer has evolved throughout the history of UW-SP. I also shadowed at the Reference Desk.
What is your interest in the profession? Libraries are amazing places that offer access to so much different knowledge. I really enjoy being able to help people find whatever information they are looking for and occasionally showing them sources they didn't know existed. I’m interested in specializing in archives because I have a special fondness for old things and original sources. 
Which talent would you most like to have? I would love to be able to survive without sleep; I would get so much done. 
What is your current state of mind? Excited that the semester is over! 
What is your favorite cuisine? I love Indian food and my favorite dish is rogan josh. 
Where is the last place you traveled? I just went to San Luis Obispo, CA for a week. 
Who are your favorite writers? J.R.R Tolkien, Barbara Kingsolver, and Rainer Rilke are a few of my current favorites.
What is your motto? Let me google that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXAM CRAM!

Plan on taking the MCAT or GRE?

Fast Access to Scholarly Articles on Popular Websites