Featured LRES 380 Intern: Lindsay Liljenberg

What have the Library interns been up to this semester? We are excited to feature our LRES 380 interns over the course of the next few weeks. Today we feature Lindsay Liljenberg who worked on some interesting projects this semester.

Interested in academic librarianship? Check out our LRES 380 Internship course.

Name: Lindsay Liljenberg

Hometown: Osceola, WI

Major:  Psychology, minor in Communications

LRES 380 project: Genealogy Relocation, Deleting Multiple Copies, "Center for the Small City" updates for Alma, and Now I'm currently weeding out unused books from Shelflister.

Your interest in librarianship: I love the helping professions and what better place to help people than a library. I also like the backstage stuff that not a lot of people really know about, which is why I am interning the Cataloging and Acquisitions department because not many people outside of the library really know what goes on there.

Which talent would you most like to have?  Being able to draw REALLY well.

What is your current state of mind? My current state of mind? I want it to be finals so then I can go home and sleep for a week to try and catch up!

What is your favorite cuisine? This is almost impossible to answer because I like a lot of foods.... I'll have to go with... potatoes. not really a cuisine, but still probably my favorite.

Where is the last place you traveled? uhm, does Minnesota count? If not Florida about 5 years ago.

Who are your favorite writers? I LOVE Janet Evanovich, James Patterson, Roxanne St. Claire, and Dr. Seuss.

What is your motto? "Today you are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you." - Dr. Seuss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXAM CRAM!

Plan on taking the MCAT or GRE?

Fast Access to Scholarly Articles on Popular Websites