Featured LRES 380 Intern: Christina Luna

What have the Library interns been up to this semester? We are excited to feature our LRES 380 interns this week! Today we feature Christina Luna:

Name: Christina Marie Luna
Hometown: Siren, WI
Major: American Studies


What was your practicum like? My practicum was fun and super interesting.

What is your interest in librarianship? My interest in librarianship stems from my passion for knowledge and information. I really enjoyed reference desk because I was able to help others access scholarly information. The library is a wealth of knowledge and knowledge is power.


What are your plans for next semester? My plans for next semester are to study abroad in Szeged, Hungary.

Which talent would you most like to have? I would love to have the ability to ballet dance.

What is your current state of mind? My current state of mind is STRESSED from finals.

What is your favorite cuisine? My favorite cuisine is pizza, of course.

Where is the last place you traveled? The last place I traveled to long-distance was Denver, Colorado. A shorter distance was Chicago, Illinois if that counts.

Who are your favorite writers? My favorite writers include Washington Irving,  Shel Silverstein and Dr. Theodor Seuss Geisel.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXAM CRAM!

Plan on taking the MCAT or GRE?

Fast Access to Scholarly Articles on Popular Websites