Meet Carrie Kline, Circulation Coordinator

The University Library is very happy to welcome Carrie Kline to our staff as the new Circulation Coordinator. Carrie started working in the Library on July 9, 2018.

Prior to joining UWSP, Carrie worked at the Brown County Public Library in Green Bay, WI. She holds a B.A. in English from St. Norbert College in De Pere, WI. 

Here are a few more fun things about Carrie:




Hometown: Casco, WI

What is your favorite movie (or one of them, or something recent): I have a soft spot for westerns. One of my favorites is My Darling Clementine.

What is your favorite book: The Once and Future King.

What is on your bucket list: Listing “Surly Hermit” as an occupation on my tax forms.

Do you have any hobbies: Time permitting, I inhale as many comic books as possible and try my hand at cooking and baking.  

What are your first impressions of working here, and what might you look forward to while working here: My first impression is that I’ve joined a team of tight-knit and generally joyful people intent on providing meaningful service and access to as many people as we can. I’ve felt welcomed and supported from the very first day. I look forward to assembling and getting to know my student workers, and to helping and supporting them as we work to be the best team possible (and have a little fun along the way).

Do you have any pets: At the moment, unfortunately not. In relocating to the area, I needed to gift my cat to my parents. She loves them. The feeling is not entirely mutual.

You can reach Carrie at 715-346-4214 or cakline@uwsp.edu


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXAM CRAM!

Plan on taking the MCAT or GRE?

Fast Access to Scholarly Articles on Popular Websites